Have Issue on upgrading to 3.5

Hello

I'm having stability issues upgrading to 3.5.

The AP (epmp2000) first has caused poor link towards SMs then kicked them all out ofetr some days of struggeling woth intereferences that previously has been handled quite well with same equipment.

Is anyone of you guys encountering the same issue?

p.s.

I downgrade only AP to 3.4.1 and everything turned to normality and the SMs are now on the AP worjking regularly.

I'm having same issue, can someone reply please?

@OC wrote:

Hello

The AP (epmp2000) first has caused poor link towards SMs then kicked them all out ofetr some days of struggeling woth intereferences that previously has been handled quite well with same equipment.

p.s.

I downgrade only AP to 3.4.1 and everything turned to normality and the SMs are now on the AP worjking regularly.

Hi,

We didn't observ any related issues during regular testing of 3.5 Release.

I would be grateful if you caould contact us in case you will observ same issue again and we will debug it on flight.

You can reach me at fedor.trutsko(at)cambiumnetworks(dot)com.

Thank you.

1 Like

@OC wrote:

Hello

p.s.

@I've experienced the same problem as stated by @OC: random SMs disconnecting along the day after updating from 3.4.1 to 3.5.

After downgrading back to 3.4.1 the problem disappeared.

My environment has considerable ammount of interference between -80 and -75dB.

Which disconnect reason is displayed in System Log with 3.5 Release ?

Thank you.

Hi Fedor,

Sorry for the very long delay. Had to focus on other things and now I'm comming back to the radios.

Back then I haven't had time to grab the logs. I did a brief check on logs both at the AP ans SM but found no problems. Then I told the staff to proceed with the downgrade to see what would happen. Apparently it was solved back then...

However, doing a double check now, I realized that the downgrade was made only once and the 3.5 remained on one of the flash banks. Right now version 3.5 is running and there is no history of disconnection problems.

In the mean time one big change was made, the AP had its load split between a new AP on that location making the SM number go from ~75 to ~55.

For now, things appear to be running smooth.

Thank you.