Help with epmp1000 ptp link more then 105km (65miles)

we were using a mix of firmwares for our use, but now everything is on 4.6-rc35 with good performance.

it shouldnt matter though, I still think your problem is in the frame size and link ratio. set your frame size to 5ms and your ratio to 50:50 and then save. reload the page and set your distance to 70 miles.

no its is a bug in the firmware i am waiting for support@cambium to give me more info or correction, they made a change from 65 miles to 124 miles in the latest firmwares, but i guess they forgot to change the integer32(se above the red save picture) and when you put more then 65 you cant save it

I have these radios and they can be saved with distances more than 65miles, but the only way that it is possible is as above. If I set to 2.5ms frame or any other ratio then it wont do it but since we use 5ms and a 50:50 ratio it was never experienced. Once the distance is saved then you can adjust your ratio but you must use 5ms fame size for this to even work at all.

I dont argue that there may be a bug and they are adding it to the next beta but until then you do have a way to make the link work.