HotZone

Anyone using Hot Zone?

Need real world feedback

Thanks

We use Hotzone in our network here in florida. What would you like to know?

I looked into the hot zone as well but the price/coverage was a little bit scary. If it performs well I would love to know. I have about 5 acres of mobile homes that want to be online. Looks like this would be a great solution

our network is setup with both the outdoor unit 5210 and the indoor unit 3210. The network spans multiple cities within 15 square miles. Not all is covered yet but we are working on it.

We cover mobile home parks as well as commercial and residential complexes.
If you want to cover the mobile home parks, you can use the 3210 (indoor unit) in an outdoor enclosure. The 32100 is 1/3 the price of the 5210.

We have good success as long as the units are about 700 to 1000 feet apart. We use the Ruckus metroflex router and we have consistently good signal strength and a lot of happy customers.

I am also interested in the Hotzone DUO, will be conducting a pilot using 4 of them very soon.

I am also interested .

I looked into the hot zone as well but the price/coverage was a little bit scary.

This will be great factor for the deployment any rough estimation?

im Miguel Valeriano and im testing hotzone duo, i have some problems with “vlan ethernet tag id value” i changed to anhother number and i don`t have comunication with the MWR.

somedody could help me please…