How to deploy 2.4, 5.7, and 900 Canopy on the same tower

I am considering starting a WISP using Canopy products. Based on the information I have found at this point the area and the mix of customers I would like to service, I will need a mixture of 900Mhz, 2.4Ghz and either the 5.2 or 5.7 versions of Canopy.

Since these will all be installed on the same tower, how much space do I need to allow between the different AP arrays?

I assume I will also need to deploy a couple of BH units on this same tower.

Are there any documents available that discuss the engineering and layout of the type of installation I have described above?

Basically, I am trying to determine how much tower space I need to lease and therefore how much I need to budget.

I recommend you to put 5G at the top, it needs clear LOS. lower the freq lesser the penetration, so If you have an 50m tower, it’s nice to install backhauls (if needed) to the top, 5.7G cluster at 40m, 5.2 just below, and 900mhz where you have space. If possible use backhaul and cluster on different freq.
They will not interfere with each other on different bands.
Btw, why do you need both 5G and 2.4G cluster?

Thanks for the info.

I plan on starting out with the 900Mhz and growing into the 2.4Ghz.

I thought the 5Ghz might be required later depending on the conditions of the subscriber site. If there was too much 2.4Ghz equipment already deployed at the site I thought it might cause too much interference.

The main reason for my question was to request from the Tower owner enough space now for future requirements. If I did not reserve and lease the space now and later found out I needed it and the space was no longer available I would be comprimising sales and growth.