How to Reset 5700BH unit?

I purchased 2 used 5700BHRF20 on Ebay, and I don’t know the IP address for them.

Anybody knows how to reset them to factory defaults?

thanks.

- mohsin

connect pins 4 and 6 of a rj-11 jack and insert this into the module, then power on. Should be able to access unit with the default 169.254.1.1 address.

Z

wirelessSolutions wrote:
connect pins 4 and 6 of a rj-11 jack and insert this into the module, then power on. Should be able to access unit with the default 169.254.1.1 address.

Z

Forgive me for being newbie, how would you connect pin 4 and 6 of rj-11
jack? Any pictures or any documentation anywhere.

thanks.

Easiest way is to do the following. Find yourself an RJ-11 connector. Then find yourself a piece of a single conductor from a CAT5 cable (maybe about 3-4 inches in length). Take one end of that conductor and put it in pin 4 of the RJ-11 jack. Take the other end and put it in ping 6 of the RJ-11 jack. You will then have a “loop” if that helps you visualize it. Crimp the jack and all should be good.

msmith wrote:
Easiest way is to do the following. Find yourself an RJ-11 connector. Then find yourself a piece of a single conductor from a CAT5 cable (maybe about 3-4 inches in length). Take one end of that conductor and put it in pin 4 of the RJ-11 jack. Take the other end and put it in ping 6 of the RJ-11 jack. You will then have a "loop" if that helps you visualize it. Crimp the jack and all should be good.

Would anyone be kind enough to send me such a RJ-11 jack if I pay for all the associated cost as well as shipping?

thanks.
http://best-tronics.com/miva/merchant.m ... de=BT-0583