http access lockout and remote access

I was wondering if there was a timeout for remote connections on the bridges. After several days, I can no longer access the bh20 pages through my network. I can still telnet into them, reset them and then access the page. Is there a way to disable the timeout? :?

it’s no timeout it’s a screwup moto can’t seem to fix. look back in the archives and you will see multiple complaints of the same thing. it seem odd that other manufacturers of this equipment is able to write web interface programs that work

make your ip’s private 192.xxx.xxx.xxx
should fix it

MBWtech wrote:
make your ip's private 192.xxx.xxx.xxx
should fix it

Actually we see the same issue with all ip addresses being 192.168.xxx.xxx. And its not just BH's its AP's and SM's and especially AP's that are behind SM's.

We too had this issue when we first deployed the canopy system. Since then we have fixed the issue at hand and they dont lock up anymore. To fix the issue I have blocked all access to the ap’s and bh’s and only allow trusted up addresses that I specify. Since that day I have never had an ap or bh lock me out of it.

what is a trussed up address? what if you need to use bam from off network and have to have a public ip to get to it? Am I missing something?

We were also successful at moving to private ips to stop the interface lockup problem. Just use those that don’t get scanned by worms etc often and it seems to work. Like 172.xxx.xxx.xxx work well.

justfortimd wrote:
We were also successful at moving to private ips to stop the interface lockup problem. Just use those that don't get scanned by worms etc often and it seems to work. Like 172.xxx.xxx.xxx work well.

We use 148.xxx.xxx.xxx and we have lockup issues. I changed the bridge timeout to 1440 instead of the default 25 as recommended by another forum user and I haven't had any access issues since then.

Strange.