I NEED HELP RESETTING THE IP's IN MY CANOPY WIRELESS RADIO!!

Hi, i work at a new internet company here in Jamaica and the previous Network Admin. that i took over from has forgotten the IP’s to several of the Canopy 5.9ghz wireless radios we have here…so i need to reset the IP’s to the default setting…i’ve heard that there is a way to use either a rj-11 or rj-45 with a certain pin out combintaion to do this…CAN SUMONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE PIN OUTS!!! u can email me at shamos6969@yahoo.com and shaymos69@hotmail.com or jus add me to messenger…thanks in advancee, Marc.

Get one 6 pin RJ-11 connector. Strip open the jacket of a 6 inch piece of CAT-5 cable and remove one of the wires. Take one end of the conductor and place it in pin 4 of the RJ-11 connector. Take the other end of the conductor and place it in pin 6 of the RJ-11 connector. Crimp.

Make sure the radio is powered down. Insert the newly crimped RJ-11 plug into the RJ-11 female port on the Canopy radio. Apply power to the radio. Open your web browser to http://169.254.1.1. Make the appropriate changes. Remove the RJ-11 plug, reset the module. The new changes should have taken place.