Importing from Online to On Premises?

Any way we can import our data from the cloud based system we are using into our own On Premises version? I can't find any way to do this.

There is an export/import function on the self hosted version but none in the cloud to export. 

I can export lists of equipment but not import them.  So I'm looking at adding quite a few things manually. 

Please raise a request with our customer support and we will send your cloud data in your email. After that you can import into cnMaestro On-Premises.

To move your database from cnMaestro Cloud to cnMaestro On-Premises, please contact Cambium's Customer Support.  Within approximately 48 hours, you will be sent a link where you can download your cnMaestro cloud database into your On-Premises setup.

Afterwards, you will need to configure the cnMaestro URL on your devices to point to your local cnMaestro On-Premises rather than the default, https://cloud.cambiumnetworks.com/

1 Like

Thanks will do :)  I figure it should be a simple database import/export but since I don't have access to CLI for the cloud I couldn't do it.