Internal splash page, timeout options

Hello folks!

I was wondering if there is any option to setup a connection timeout of 24 hours after 1 hour of use.

For example if Bob uses the free town wifi for his free hour of time, he can no longer use, or connect to this ssid for 24 hours, and after that he can use it for an hour once again.

Thanks in advanced for any help/advice!

@Jason Niedens wrote:
Hello folks!

I was wondering if there is any option to setup a connection timeout of 24 hours after 1 hour of use.

For example if Bob uses the free town wifi for his free hour of time, he can no longer use, or connect to this ssid for 24 hours, and after that he can use it for an hour once again.

Thanks in advanced for any help/advice!

this feature is coming soon as part of cnMaestro. It is currently in beta, I will reach to you off the list for your interest in beta testing this.

Thanks. 

Ive seen this in the beta, and I think it may work out well, the only thing I guess I was worried about, and honestly its not the biggest deal, but on Moblie the splash screen doesnt fill up the screen. Also when you have the preview up on the cnMaestro, it doesnt show the same on live. One other thing, the button to connect to the internet doesnt show up on Apple Mobile, its just shows up as black text.

I know this is beta, but I'm just letting you know for input, thanks again for the reply!

(edit) I've also noticed a lot of devices (Moblie mostly) apple or android sometimes dont get the splash page prompt. (I'm using the newest firmwares as well) Sometimes the splash page shows up, but they go through the steps, it lets them know they've connected, but it wont show WiFi (bars) untill they forget and rejoin the WLAN. With android devices using the cnMaestro I haven't been able to get the splash prompt to show up at all yet, seems to work just fine with Laptops and Desktops, both Windows and Apple.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the feedback. We're updating the templates to a responsive design that'll make them mobile friendly. You'll see the new pages  introducted shortly.

Oh wow thats awesome!

Can I assume shortly means days, or weeks, or months? I just wondering how long I should wait to order the hardware for the job. Thanks again.

Hi Jason ,

If possible could you please send us screen shot of apple iphone where you are not able to see button to connect.

Many Thanks .

Yeah no problem, here it is using my Iphone 6s+ ;  ( the button just shows up as black text )

I had a few other issues I've noticed, I have an E400, and a EPMP1000 Hotspot that wont Sync, I keep getting a bad request error, normally I reboot the decive and it will sync, but for some reason these seem to badrequest right away.

Also sometime my customers that have these deployed at their house or jobs have told me sometimes when they come home or to work their device says they arn't connected to the wifi. They attempt to connect and it asks for the password again, but when they enter it is gives them the wrong password error. The fix to this I've found is to forget the Wi-Fi network and reconnect using the same password and that seems to work.

One other thing sometimes using the Guest Splash page my mobile devices wont get the auto prompt until I forget the network and reconnect and then I get the splash page.