Is it just me or does the PDA page not automaticly update...

So I officially HATE the new software. I am an installer for our company and I use a PDA exclusively for site surveys and installs. It’s hard enough to do a site survey one handed up on a roof and try to run the pda with one hand. But at least before the pda.html page would automatically update every second or so so I could just stand there and aim it and watch the PDA. Now the “improved” pda page is pretty much worthless to me. I have tried turning the web page auto update up to 1 or 2 seconds, or even more, but this makes doing anything else with the software impossible and every page is automatically updating. Is there any way to make JUST the PDA page update automatically every second or two, without making every other page in the radio do the same? This is pretty much a show stopper for us. Am i just missing a hidden page that has this same feature as before? Because right now I have to hunt down an old integrated with the old software to use for site surveys, as the new software makes it practicly impossible for me to do it by myself without a tripod or something. Thats just 1 more thing I dont have room for in my van…

Any help would be much appreciated.