L2 Tunnel Upstream stop working

Hallo!

I have some E700 and uses a l2 tunnel for connecting with my mikrotik. If I setup the E700 manually, everything is working and ok. After switching the E700 to management cloud, the upstream of the tunnel stops working. I can still download with normale bandwith, but the upstream has no bandwith.

I set different values for bandwith limitations in the cambiumcloud and also clear the values, but nothing helps....

If I make a factory reset and set the tunnel manually again, everything is fine again....

After making a firmware upgrade to the newest firmware, the tunnel is working for a few seconds and then the bandwith fall down to zero....

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Olli

Could you please mail tech-support when it fails to establish tunnel to shashank.tadakamadla@cambumnetworks.com.

The tunnel is still established! I can download but cannot upload anything. With speedtest.net I have a normal download bandwidth but 0 MBit! Upload.

Could it be the firmware? After switching back with one E700 to 3.9-r3, the upload is working in this AP.... before I had 3.10.2-r1 and tried without success 3.10.3-r3....