Last 2 firmware updates::Higher CPU load

Good day,

Recently I have found that 2 last firmware updates causes much higher CPU load than usual for some reasons.

snmp_cambi_fosshipping_ru_cpuload-year.png

@dBm wrote:

Good day,

Recently I have found that 2 last firmware updates causes much higher CPU load than usual for some reasons.

snmp_cambi_fosshipping_ru_cpuload-year.png

are you seeing this on a particular AP, or multiple APs? Would it be possible to ssh into the AP and run 'service show top' to see the CPU utilization reported there, and if tehre is a particular process reporting higher cpu usage?

Good day,

I have one AP only (E400). No any complex configuration and loads. Up to 15 device connected.cambi1.JPG

@dBm wrote:

Good day,

I have one AP only (E400). No any complex configuration and loads. Up to 15 device connected.cambi1.JPG

Thank you. The screenshots of 'service show top' had one instance of a process at 9% (device-agent) otherwise the AP was mostly idle. Assuming that was a one-off, not clear what is taking up the 10%..

Are you plotting these stats by pulling the data over SNMP? How often is it being pulled, and what is the method of reading (just a couple of specific OIDs, or is a complete MIB-walk being done?).

thanks

Good day,

Yes, the data collected over SNMP every 5 minutes.
OID's used are:
CPU load - '1.3.6.1.4.1.17713.22.1.1.1.6.0'
Memory usage - '1.3.6.1.4.1.17713.22.1.1.1.6.0'
Uptime - '1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3.0'
Number of users - '1.3.6.1.4.1.17713.22.1.1.1.14.0'