Latency BH5,7 P10

dear all,
may I know the latency of BH 5700 working in Hardware Scheduling?
If BH with P9 the lantency can be 2 - 3ms in software Scheduling.
iโ€™m already try to change became hardware Scheduling but the latency become 11ms - 17ms

Are there any configuration to change the latency of BH57 or BH24 became smaller?

thx

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have one P9 upgraded to 8.2. Doing 10 mbps aggregate in the moment latency is 15 ms average, and I have 1% packet loss. But in this case I will stick to 8.2 because I get more pps. I donโ€™t know what was the latency before.

Ya we found that BHโ€™s running SWS had better latency as well. However it seemed that BHโ€™s running in Hardware mode were able to cope with interference better.

Our 5.8 Canopy running 8.1.5.1 in HWS gets around 2-3ms.

Frothingdog.ca wrote:
Ya we found that BH's running SWS had better latency as well. However it seemed that BH's running in Hardware mode were able to cope with interference better.

Today I tryed to upgrade one BH which was tipping the limit of 3000 pps. It was running rock solid on 7.1.4 for two years, it was 15 mhz away from one of our APs. When I switched it to hardware scheduling I couldn't get a link until I did 25 mhz separation.

I hate that Moto turned off the support for hidden channels. Now if I want to use them, or change the frequency I will have to downgrade to 7.3.6, then upgrade to 8.2.

Erkan, 8.2 wasnt supposed to be for BH? (until final relese or something?)

Final is out, check the download page.

so it seem there is no configuration in module can make HWS latency become smaller?

any body know can make hws mode become smaller latency ?
in BH 57

I will trade a pair of P9 5.4 BH for yours 5.7 P10.