LINKPlanner now supports the planning of PTP links using ePMP (including the ePMP Force 110 PTP).
LINKPlanner v4.2.1 was posted to the Cambium Networks support site today at: https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/linkplanner/
Now network operators can predict performance and plan their network deployments with ePMP 1000 in both PMP and PTP configurations. The PTP planning mode includes support for the new ePMP Force 110 PTP which is a high-gain integrated solution especially configured for PTP applications. Select the ePMP Force 110 PTP from the antenna selection drop down menu to plan these networks and auto-generate the necessary bill of materials.
For PMP networks, also be sure to look at the new Mean Predicted Throughput reports that show network designers how many subscriber modules are expected to be in each modulation mode for an indication of overall sector loading.
LINKPlanner continues to grow more powerful and flexible now supporting network design for PMP (PMP 450 and ePMP) and PTP (PTP 450/500/600/650/800/810/820 and ePMP) topologies.
Changes in version 4.2.1 (see user guide and release notes for details)
New or changed features
- Added support for ePMP 1000 in PTP mode (including ePMP Force 110 PTP)
- Added high level Mean Predicted Throughput for ePMP 1000 AP
- Updated PTP 820 Part Descriptions
- Updated Optional Extras BOM generation for PTP 450 and PTP 820
- Removed EIRP limit from PTP 450 Canada, FCC and Other-FCC at 5.8 GHz
- For existing projects please check that the correct country option is selected.
- Fixed issue when creating SM custom antenna
- Fixed PTP 800 and PTP 810 Installation Report issues
- Prevent site coordinates from being changed on sites that have PMP links