A new release of the LINKPlanner is available from https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/linkplanner
The key features of V4.3.5 are:
New or changed features
- New Feature - Added PMP BOM Estimator
- The BOM Estimator can now be used to create a BOM for either PTP Link estimates or PMP Network estimates or a combination of both PTP and PMP.
- The Access Point configurations are created in a similar way to the PTP links, see http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/LINKPlanner-FAQ/How-to-create-a-quick-BOM-Estimate/m-p/43272#U43272
- Subscriber Modules are configured for a network of Access Points of the same type and are defined by capacity and antenna type.
- Added Force 180 at 5 GHz and Force 200 at 2.4 GHz as SM and PTP options
- In PMP mode these are available as alternate SM products when the AP is set to ePMP 1000.
- Added ePTP option in DFS regions
- The ePTP option is now available for frequency bands in countries which require DFS, for example 5.2 and 5.4 GHz in the United States, 5.4 and 5.8 GHz in European countries
- PMP 450i
- Added 900 MHz Frequency Band at 5, 7 and 10 MHz bandwidths
- PTP 700
- Added Lite capacity option
- Increased maximum range to 250 km
- Remove the Google Earth view on 12 December 2015 when Google stop the service
- After 12 December 2015 the embedded Google Earth view in the Windows version of LINKPlanner will be removed. It will still be possible to export to Google Earth using the Google Earth icon in the toolbar.
- Fixed bug which was creating additional APs when opening a project, with a Prediction Model set to Vigants-Barnett
- Fixed PMP 450i AP line cord options in the BOM optional extras.
- PMP 450 SM ACPSSW-xx power supplies are now obsolete, replaced by N000900L001
- Added 11 GHz Taper Transition back into the default BOM for PTP 800 ODU-A Long Waveguide
- Fixed error to restrict single payload modes to Highest Mod Mode on PTP 650 and PTP 700.
- This will only slightly change the performance analysis for links with Excess Path Loss, when the Highest Mod Mode is lower than 256 QAM
- Fixed subscriber BOM aggregation issue for items with no part number.
- Note – some PTP 650 ancillary part descriptions have changed to become more generic, where the products are now being used across multiple products.