login details

hi i have the epmp 100 would like to know the default username and password.

admin/admin

admin / admin dont work

Then you'll need to reset to factory defaults.

ok but how do i do that iam new to wireless

There are many resources that Cambium has provided, for free, to learn more about ePMP. I'd suggest taking a look at the ePMP knowledge base in the forums.

You can also download guides and firmware updates here.

@alanliam1 wrote:

hi i have the epmp 100 would like to know the default username and password.

Hi. Well, admin & admin are the defaults, so if those aren't working, you must have changed them. OR... are you logging in via a computer, or are you using a tablet/phone somehow? The reason I ask, is my phone likes to capitalize the first letter of a sentence, so perhaps you're typing 'admin' 'admin' but the phone/tablet is auto-correcting to 'admin' 'Admin' or something like that? Or it's auto-correcting to 'admin' 'Administrator' maybe? In any event - probably NOT the situation, but I know that's bit me more than once when using a phone/tablet to configure stuff. :)

You should know that in Cambium you can also configure several different levels of passwords, for administrators or installers or whatever - so there is that flexibility down the road.

There is a reset button on each of the units...

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/ePMP-Installation/How-can-I-reset-the-AP-or-SM-to-default-configuration/td-p/33684

ALSO - if you do need to reset to factory defaults and if it's tricky to get to the radio physically (let's say its already up a tower) then you can do that via a power-on-power-off sequence.  Simply plug and unplug the ethernet cable every 4 seconds, 4 times in a row, as follows.

Resetting the ePMP to factory defaults by power cycling

Operators may reset an ePMP radio to default factory configuration by a sequence of power cycling (removing and re-applying power to the device). This procedure allows operators to perform a factory default reset without a tower climb or additional tools. 

Procedure:

Remove the Ethernet cable from PoE jack of the power supply for at least 10 seconds.

Reconnect the Ethernet cable to re-supply power to the ePMP device for 3-5 seconds and disconnect cable to power off the ePMP device for 3-5 seconds. (1st power cycle)

Reconnect the Ethernet cable to re-supply power to the ePMP device for 3-5 seconds and disconnect cable to power off the ePMP device for 3-5 seconds. (2nd power cycle)

Reconnect the Ethernet cable to re-supply power to the ePMP device for 3-5 seconds and disconnect cable to power off the ePMP device for 3-5 seconds. (3rd power cycle)

Reconnect the Ethernet cable to re-supply power to the ePMP device for 3-5 seconds and disconnect cable to power off the ePMP device for 3-5 seconds. (4th power cycle)

Reconnect the Ethernet cable to re-supply power to the ePMP device for at least 30 seconds and allow it to go through the boot up procedure (Note: Device will go through an additional reset automatically). This will reset the current configuration files to factory default configuration (e.g. IP addresses, Device mode, RF configuration etc.). The device can be pinged from a PC to check if boot up is complete (Successful ping replies indicates boot up is complete).

Access the ePMP device using the default IP address of 192.168.0.1 (AP) or 192.168.0.2 (SM).

I found that when the radio gives you this error message, you just open up a new incognito page on the browser and try again.
Or make use of the back door IP,
169.254.1. 1