Looking for a Part. NEED HELP!!

I am looking for the bushings that go in the bottom of a CMM Micro. We use these for various other things as well and looking to order a bunch of them. On the bushing itself it says that it is a “Skintop 3/4 NPT” and when i do searches online for them I cannot seem to find what I am looking for.

Has anyone ordered replacements or more of these? ANY info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I imagine that searching for “skintop” will probably get you in trouble… :shock:

I am not familiar with the CMM Micros as we do not use them, but is this similar to what you are looking for?

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/ … 50&tp=2161

It is what we are looking for, however, we are looking for the rubber bushings that will allow 4 Ethernet cables to pass through it.

Google “skintop bushing” - first result.

I did that, but it doesn’t come up with the exact one I am looking for. They only show “singles” and not quads. I have looked all over the LAPP site and have not been able to find them. Didn’t know if anyone else has ordered them or use them for NEMA enclosures.

First thing I see when clicking the first Google Result for skintop bushing is the image below. Are you getting something different?


Yeah, and according to the part numbers you can get from 2 to 6 holes in them.

actually that is weird, i didnt get that the first time but I am now. Thanks Fellas.