Major Alarm I don't know what it's telling me

I have several cnPilots that have a major alarm that I cannot clear and I'm not sure how to resolve it.

The alarm says Admin and/or Oper status is down on one or more interfaces

the other alarm says Admin status is down on one or more interfaces

Any idea why and how I can fix this? The units are up, the customers are up but yet I have this alarm.

I would also have to find out if there is a way to push a config change to all of my cnPilots with out having to login into each one and make the change per device. At the same time I don't want to push a template that will change the current settings just a single setting in the devices.

This is a known issue and will be fixed soon. See http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/R200-Alarm-quot-Admin-Status-is-down-on-one-or-more-interfaces/m-p/45072#M23

The alarm is saying that link went down on one of the cnPilot ports. 

By default configuration templates will only update the settings included in the template.  For cnPilot e400 devices there is an option in the job creation screen called "Overwrite Configuration" that will completely replace the device configuration with the provided template. 

You should be able to push a template that only includes the one setting you want to update.