Max number of static LAN addresses on R201

I want to set several of my Hotspots on a WIFI network to use static IP addresses.  I am using the R201 and at this point I have 4 Hotspots and 2 PTP radios on this network. The R201 only shows fields for a total of three.  Is that the limit? Is there another way to do this?

I just noticed a post on this subject from February of 2016.  Any news on this?

Steve

Hi Seteveschuh: APologies for not having noticed your need for help.

First of a question regarding the application: Are you trying to provide public Wi-Fi hotspot indoors or is this for deploying R201 for indoor managed home Wi-Fi?  if you are doing public hotspots we recommend the E400 or the ePMP 1000 hotspot or the E500 lineup, as better suited.

back to R201 - >  The R201 only shows fields for a total of three. 

If you mean SSIDs, the R201 supports 4 SSIDs only.  The prior mentioned E400/E500 support 16 SSIDs and the ePMP 1000 Hotspot supports 8 SSIDs.

Regards - 

Hi Steve,

Are you talking about the DHCP Static IP allowtment as below? Please confirm.

Regards,

Vijay Gnanamurtthi

Thank you.  I am trying to provide an outdoor WIFI system at a campground.  I have  two ePMP1000 Hotspots with a third Hotspot meshed through one of the two mentioned.  Then I have a Force 200 PTP link connected to another ePMP 1000 Hotspot at a remote location.  I am using the R201 as the router for this system as well as indoor WIFI for the lodge area.  I am refering to the screen shown in the above post showing only 3 lines for static setting.

Thank you

Steve

Hi Steve,

In this case, yes, only 3 "DHCP Static Allotment" is possible as shown in the above screenshot.

Please post this as an idea on our community to increase the DCHP static allotment" and concern team will consider and increase the same in furture software release.

Regards,

Vijay Gnanamurtthi