Max real throughput on heavy load AP

We have 33 customer on a AP and all our clients of 25mbit/10mbit Tarif.
The max real Throughput on a AP what i see with load of clients is 60mbit..

have somebody seen more than real 60 mbit on a AP?

thx

We also did not see more than 60 mbit/s per AP in 20 mhz

In 40 mhz you can see 90 mbit/s

@Platzhirsch wrote:

We have 33 customer on a AP and all our clients of 25mbit/10mbit Tarif.
The max real Throughput on a AP what i see with load of clients is 60mbit..

have somebody seen more than real 60 mbit on a AP?

thx

Hi, 

What are the channel conditions and MCS Rates at which the 33 SMs are operating on. Remember that lower MCS Rates will impact the overall sector throughput. You can use our ePMP Link Capacity Planner Calculator from our Support page. Plug the channel conditions of your SMs into it. The Link Planner will then predict the expected throughput. This will give an idea if you are close to it or if something else is off. 

Thanks,
Sriram

What is  DL/UL rate? 75/25? In this case 60Mbps downlink is 75% of total link capacity UL+DL -   Total 80 Mbps. If you take into account, that  not every   СРЕ in your network  has   UL/DL MCS15/15, 80Mbps in  20 MHz channel bandwidth   is normal.

If  60 Mbps is max download in Flexible mode, then you should increase  CPEs modulations.

Look at attached screens  with throughput capacity  BS ePMP Sync with 43 CPEs in 20 MHz ( 75Mbps download+10Мbps upload) DL/UL Flexible, 40 MHz ( 110+ 5Mbps) DL/UL 75/25, that was achived in test ( video, torrent traffic ). Note, that CPEs have   modulations  MCS11-15 ( see monitor-wireless screen).

Also see speedtest.net  from one CPE with MCS14-15/14 -15  in 20 MHz channel bandwidth , Flexible, during  BS sector   average 30-40 Mbps download with   43 CPEs.

Also  in   2.4.5 release ( July 2015) we hope to see  download TCP/IP  throughput improvement  for every CPEs in multipoint  ( in speedtest.net) and total DL sector capacity increasing, especially in 40 MHz channel bandwidth.   

4 Likes

Thanks for the details. Please embed these in your post by using the icon above. That makes it much easier for all to see your supporting data.

I see that two of your photo attachments are too large. I have embedded the other two.

Thanks