Mimosa G2 power a Force 180

Anyone know if the new Mimosa G2  will power a Force 180 or 200? This might make a very useful tool for our installers. While the spec sheets for ePMP call for 10 - 30 volts, we are using 48v on our switches to power them.

No thoughts? Mimosa does not post the pin out of the POE, just that it works with the C5 radio but the C5 is able to be powered by standard 48v POE, as can the Force 180...

the cambium gear works with power either way,     as long as its getting power on pins 45, 78 .  the pol doesn't matterm just can't be over 29.5v.  

the 2.4 intergrated is good with that as well, the old 5ghz intergrated has to have 56- and 78+

@Au Wireless wrote:

No thoughts? Mimosa does not post the pin out of the POE, just that it works with the C5 radio but the C5 is able to be powered by standard 48v POE, as can the Force 180...

I'm also interested in this topic.  I can see the Force180 datasheet shows 30v as the max input voltage, but you've successfully used 48v on them?  Did you try the G2? 

Rich

@richinuk wrote:

I'm also interested in this topic.  I can see the Force180 datasheet shows 30v as the max input voltage, but you've successfully used 48v on them?  Did you try the G2? 

Rich

30VDC is the max acceptable voltage for the Force 180. Using 48v will damage the radio.