Multiple SSID Security

I'm working on an auto-provisioning setup. I would like to create a configuration file that does not specify what wireless security to use on the first SSID only. The second SSID I would like to set security.

In a configuration file, this line specifies the security type per SSID:
AuthMode=WPA2PSK;WPA2PSK

In the case that a customer wants a different setting, is it possible to not overwrite the current settings on the first SSID only, so essentially not specify anything? I've tried a few things, but it doesn't work and reverts back to what it was prior to applying the change:
AuthMode=;WPA2PSK

AuthMode=0;WPA2PSK

The problem I'm trying to avoid is that when these routers automatically re-sync, it may overwrite the security setting that the customer had applied, causing them to lose wireless connection.

Thanks!

Hi,

I shall get back to you on this shortly.

thanks 

ashutosh

@ashutoshdatta Any news on this request? 

PS I have another thread I'm looking for an update on:

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/Home-Small-Business-R200-201/Provisioning/m-p/78057#M925

Hi, 

Apologies for delay in response. I did discuss this and also try it locally, but unfortunately at this time achieving this with our existing framework is not possible. 

I am discussing with the engineers to see if we can support this in the future release.

thanks 

ashutosh