Omni Antennas

I know this has been asked for a number of times in the past but since it’s been 6 years from the last one i found I’ll ask again…

Any chance of adding an Omni antenna, especially for the CBRS band? We’ve been deploying the 450i connectorized with a KP Omni at our microsites and it would be great to be able to model it with just one radio instead of having to use 4.

We can’t just add a generic antenna, so we need the make and model, with the spec sheets and the antenna pattern data (not a picture of an antenna pattern). For an omni we can work from 2D data, but we need the pattern data for both ports and in 3 GHz band at preferably every 100 MHz frequency interval. So far no-one has been able to provide us with this information.

Regards,
Rachel

Thanks Rachel,
Specifically, we’ve been using the KP Performance KPPA-3GHZ-DPOMA-WC. I can try getting the antenna data from them unless you already have access to that.

I am sorry I don’t have any data for that antenna, if you can get it that would be great.

Regards,
Rachel

Hi tophfro,

We also use KP for 5GHz PMP and Cambium was able to add it for us. I believe we had to ask KP for the antenna information and then pass it to Cambium.