OSPF Routing

Can someone confirm that OSPF has been implemented on the Matrix switches i am finding conflicting information between spec sheets and current user documentation.

Thanks 

David 

Hi David,

Dynamic routing (OSPF/RIP) is not supported in current release 2.0.5. OSPF/RIP will be supported in next release 2.1, to be released end of July.

-Tam

2 Likes

Thank You, Tam

David 

@TamN wrote:

Hi David,

Dynamic routing (OSPF/RIP) is not supported in current release 2.0.5. OSPF/RIP will be supported in next release 2.1, to be released end of July.

-Tam

Tam,

I was directed to the forum from my support rep when I asked if there was any update on this.

Allan

Hi Allan,

2.1 Release supports OSPFv2, and RIPv1/v2. There is a good chance 2.1 will be available later this week. I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Tam

Hi Allan,

cnMatrix 2.1 is not ready for release this week. We hope to have it available next week.

Regards,

Tam

Hi Tam,

Any update?

Allan

Hi Allan,

We apologize for the delay on 2.1.  2.1 is a very feature rich release and includes OSPF which this thread is about.   For all of our releases, we have a strict 2 week freeze policy after the last SW change to enable us to do soak and do regression testing.  Unfortunately we found an issue that we decided was important enough to fix.   We did find the root cause, and have checked in the fix.   We are now soaking and regression testing this new build.   We are on track to post the image at the end of next week.   We are happy to give you access to our Beta image.   If you are interested, please contact Tam directly for access to this.  Tam's email is tam.nguyen@cambiumnetworks.com.

Thanks again!

John

Hi Allan,

cnMatrix 2.1 Release is now available on https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/cnmatrix/. If you plan to upgrade the switch using CLI or Web, please download the file cnMatrix-EX2K-2.1-r5.img from above URL.

-Tam

1 Like