Outdoor enclosures and battery backup

For those of you using outdoor enclosures in environments with high temperature fluctuations (100F in summer and negative temperatures in the winter), what do you use for battery backup in your outdoor enclosures?

My enclosures are temperature controlled, but this will be the first winter they will go through and I’m worryed the cyberpower units I’ve put in them (link here) will not make it through the season.

As long as the enclosure does not get below 0F they should be OK.

Wide temp swings shorten the life of the batteries, so it might be a good idea to replace them before the weather gets too bad and plan on new batteries twice as often.

We just use APC 750, 750 xl and 1000. They generate enough heat themselves that they keep the box warm enough (with the head of everything else. We have jet fans on thermostats set at 96 degrees for the summer. No worries.

thatoneguysteve wrote:
We just use APC 750, 750 xl and 1000. They generate enough heat themselves that they keep the box warm enough (with the head of everything else. We have jet fans on thermostats set at 96 degrees for the summer. No worries.

A few years ago I worked on a multi-city wifi deployment where I specified SUA750's for the sites. Each site was an outdoor NEMA3R cabinet, no fans or heaters. They have performed flawlessly so far and the customer understands that they must change the batteries out every couple of years preemtively to prevent serious outages.