packet loss

we are seeing around 1% packet loss on our 320gear… i’ve got the uplink backoff at 5 and downlink at 4 on the basestations, all of the BE services flows with 2harq
I figured it was from some of the signals being a little weak but i’m seeing this on CPEs that are in the 50s and 60s on signal on both our indoor CPEs and Motos outdoor CPEs

Is anyone running into this? if not what is your backoff powers and service flow setups?

Tx

mgthump wrote:
we are seeing around 1% packet loss on our 320gear... i've got the uplink backoff at 5 and downlink at 4 on the basestations, all of the BE services flows with 2harq
I figured it was from some of the signals being a little weak but i'm seeing this on CPEs that are in the 50s and 60s on signal on both our indoor CPEs and Motos outdoor CPEs

Is anyone running into this? if not what is your backoff powers and service flow setups?

Tx

We've some SMs which completely loose IP Connectivity. Service Flows are there but packets do not make it
through. Rebooting SM or AP resolves the problem. We're in contact with Motorola on this. Hope they find a
solution.

Did you ever receive an update from Moto support on this? We are now seeing this same problem. No connectivity to CPE but they are still registered to the AP. I have seen this same problem detailed in other posts here but no solution…

alliance wrote:
Did you ever receive an update from Moto support on this? We are now seeing this same problem. No connectivity to CPE but they are still registered to the AP. I have seen this same problem detailed in other posts here but no solution..

The workaround was to disable security. The newest Firmware should have adressed this.
We did not reenable security since then. So I cant say wether the problem is gone.

Thanks for the quick reply. We will try it out. Do you mean the Authentication setting on CPE side or internal AAA on the AP side (Authorized CPE list)?

Security enabled in service flow.

Hey Ste. It seems we already have that disabled. Our devices (CPE) goes down for 9 minutes at a time then start to reply again… Was you problem similar or did you have to power cycle each cpe or AP?

Reboot of cpe or ap resolved issues.