Packetflux Syncinjector works with 2.4ePMP but not 5Ghz ePMP ?

Have a site populated with three  2.4Ghz ePMP and three 5Ghz ePMP  APs v2.3.4 on all (GPS AXN_1.51_2838 on all). All six radios are powered via the same  Packetflux Syncinjecor(the new 1Gb version). All six radios are configured to CMM as the sync soruce.  All three of the 2.4Ghz radios show they are receiving sync via CMM while all three of the 5Ghz APs show no sync (when configured to use CMM).

Thanks

Just double-checking: the only gigabit SyncInjector model I know of is only 4 port.  If so you'd have two injectors.  For me, I'd always go three and three instead of four and two...  

Any chance the three 5ghz APs are on a seperate injector together, and IT is not receiving sync?

j

You are correct it is two injectors , I was trying to simplify my question.  The 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz are not on seperate injectors (really, I would have assumed it was a problem with the injector if that were the case). 

Syncinjector A has  two 2.4 and two 5Ghz in it and sincinjector B has one 2.4 and one 5Ghz in it.  I even swapped the ports the 2.4 and 5Ghz were using on the incredibly unlikely chance that I had two syncinjectors that that didnt' inject sync on alternating ports.

I've got two Gig syncinjectors.  Each have 4x Aps.  One injector has 2 gig, the other 5 gig.  All 8x APs receive sync just fine.

If you've verified you're using CMM timing and confirmed that the individual ports work with a different AP, I'd suspect that the AP itself is bad.