PMP320 needs reboot sometimes ?

Hi,

I still have the problem that I need to reboot PMP320AP sometimes to
make connections stable again.

Customer reports that he needs to restart his SM every 1-2 weeks.
It has connection but do not pass traffic. When he does a reboot
it works again.

Now I tried to login to his SM but had problems to reach him. I see a lot of lost
packets when pinging him. Restarted AP and the problem vanishes.
Stable pings now without a single packet loss.

Signal is not good (-79) as he’s 10km apart behind a tree but normaly
he has a quite good internet connection.
The sector has only 5 CPEs connected.

So SW is still instable ?

Stefan

I don’t have any advice or tricks to help you out, but it may help you feel better to know you’re not alone. We’re fighting this occasionally too.

we are dealing with it too… we cheated and set our UPS to cut power to the 320 clusters every sunday night at 3 am :frowning:

mgthump wrote:
we are dealing with it too... we cheated and set our UPS to cut power to the 320 clusters every sunday night at 3 am :(

You're kidding. Any comments from Moto? My local representative just shrugs shoulders.
They take no action like "Gimmy a login, we search for our bug".
mgthump wrote:
we are dealing with it too... we cheated and set our UPS to cut power to the 320 clusters every sunday night at 3 am :(

...what?? A Tranzeo with bad hardware or bad links, sure, but this is not what I expect from a Motorola product.
salad wrote:
[quote="mgthump":37xpgqh6]we are dealing with it too... we cheated and set our UPS to cut power to the 320 clusters every sunday night at 3 am :(

...what?? A Tranzeo with bad hardware or bad links, sure, but this is not what I expect from a Motorola product.[/quote:37xpgqh6]

Which cost 10 times the price of a WLAN-Based MIMO Sector ...
I had expected that they do some action to remove this bad taste this
gives to me. But there is no reaction... May be things are changing now???