PMP450 not change configuration

please help resolve the problem.

i have symptoms on PMP450AP

1. after change configuration and reboot PMP450 startup with old configuration

2. After click "Clear event log" - show message "Unsaved Changes - and- Reboot Required" - after reboot event log not cleared

3. update it is PMP in CNUT show message - have session id=49 and device not updated

Hi, Which software release on PMP 450? Does you event log contain garbage characters?

Release 14.1.1
Yes event log contain garbage characters

Hi , Please use 14.1.2 , we fix similar issue there. Thanks, Chitrang

Version 14.1.2 from CNUT not may update - show in log what all good update but after reboot AP with old version 14.1.1

?

Hi, You mean to say that if you try to upgrade 14.1.2 from 14.1.1 using CNUT , it doesn’t succeed ? and AP are still on 14.1.1 ? that strange , Please check CNUT error log, Please send CNUT dump on solutions AT cambiumnetworks DOT com

Madmax123 - I highly suggest that you open a support ticket so you can work with our support staff directly on solving your issue.  This is not a known or common issue, and I am sure the team will be able to help you.

Hi Madmax,

Please share us your email address so we can create a case and further  assist you on your issue .

Regads,

Abhilash Menon

Hi, Support_abhi1! Thanks, I have already sent a message on this issue to AT cambiumnetworks DOT com. My email k.telichko@gga.kz

Hii! There was a solution to our problem?