PMP450b HG SM's & R22 are unable to connect to cnMaestro after 50+ days of uptime

All, we have root caused and fixed this issue in CPY-18531 which is included in 22.1.1 official release which is due out this week. Thanks to all for helping us find this issue.

In the meantime, if you have radios running 22.0, 22.1, or 22.1.1 Beta builds, you’ll need to reset your radios with every 49+ days uptime or upgrade to 22.1.1 official or later.

2 Likes

If PMP450 System release v22.1 has these bugs, why is it still “Recommended” in Maestro’s Software Update section?

2 Likes

It will probably eventually be the recommended release. Probably best to wait a little bit to make sure R22.1.1 has a decent amount of adoption before making it the recommended version.

1 Like

It’s hilarious, I waited until yesterday to upgrade to v22.1. 22.1 came out in July, so it’s been 2+ months I let that one ‘stew’. How long do you recommend waiting?

I would update to R22.1.1 immediately if I were you. I have a feeling that R22.1.1 will probably be the last point release before possibly R22.2 or even R23.

1 Like

Looks like someone at Cambium heard you…

1 Like

We’ve reached 51 days since our upgrade with no more unexpected disconnections from cnMaestro :smiley:
It looks like 22.1.1 really did fix this problem.
Don

4 Likes