Podcast on Providing Customers 100 Mbps Down (and 20 Mbps Up)

Have you ever wondered how you might be able to achieve speeds of 100 Mbps down / 20 Mbps up to your customers?  Have a listen to this podcast that I did last week with Nathan Stooke (from WisperISP) and Greg Jarman (from Watch Communications), along with our gracious host Zach Hubeck from WAV.

In this conversation, we discussed how WISPs have some advantages over the "big carriers", why customers might choose them to provide service. As data needs are ever increasing, how these providers can provide the required throughput to their customers... how many can they serve? How well does it work?

Both of these providers utilize the PMP 450 platform and cnMedusa to do it... and do it well.

AirWAVs Podcast - How WISPs Provide 100 Mbps Down and 20 Mbps Up

If you have any questions or conversation around this topic, feel free to post here, and I will do my best to answer them... 

2 Likes

Found this to be a good listen.  Very insightful.

2 Likes

Glad you found it useful and worth listening to.  As you notice, I did very little of the speaking... mostly it was the WISPs that discussed their businesses and ways they're able to take advantage of the performance that cnMedusa can provide them.

1 Like