Post a Photo - Get a T-Shirt

Did you miss WISPAPALOOZA? You can still get the T-Shirt. 

The 2018 Cambium Networks WISPAPALOOZA T-Shirt

Now through Nov 15, Post a photo of your ePMP equipment connecting your customers and get a free T-Shirt. Follow these easy steps:

• Post your photo and brief story to the Community HERE
  • Send me your shirt size and shipping address by using a community email (use the envelope icon in the top right corner when in the community) and send me your shirt size and shipping address.
  • Community members in the US will receive a shirt. I will work out something for community members outside the US.

Thanks

Ray

2 Likes

installation of a video surveillance system with cambium radios in 900mhz

Hello,

Look at ePMP 2000 installation tower (2 pics) and the end user Force 200.

Best wishes to all.

Roberto Constante

ePMP AP installation in BelizeePMP AP installation and Surge Protection in Belize

1 Like

Just wanted to share this....its a pmp450

still working service.

3 Likes

Looks like it is green technology

2 Likes

Clandestine WIFI. Alex Jones will be all over this with his "mind control" conspiracy theories. 

For the top telecommunication company in the Philippines! The 99.999% reliability.. Go for the win..

1 Like

New ePMP Tower,
with 4x ePMP2000 @ 5 Ghz Sectors
and 4x ePMP1000 @ 2.4Ghz Sectors
and 1x Force300 Backhaul
(Do I win 9 T-Shirts?)

1 Like

450B to Medusa 6miles.

1 Like

1 Like

I've just posted some pics of one ePMP site that we own here in Italy.

You can take a look here:

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/ePMP-Stories/ePMP-small-site-on-a-beautiful-place/m-p/94664#M478

Best regards,

Paolo

HI,

As you registered our company name & address to sent T-shirt same address.

If you requiremet any other information pls. reply

With Regards,

Sunil Kaptiyal

Instalation ePMP Force 200 - Sumatera, Indonesia 

1 Like

Three Wireless ePMP1000 APs to form the hub of a wireless infrastructure at Maskwacis, AB.

1 Like

Cambium Networks base station in Rwanda, Kigali This is the Cambium Networks installation in Rwanda. You will see the PMP 450i Intregrated Access Point, the PTP 820S with 90 cm dishes in the 18 GHz band and the PTP 670 with 60 cm dish. We provide this high quality internet and VPN services.

Sincerely yours,

NIRAGIRA Olympe

1 Like

ePMP Force 200 Subscriber Module Connecting Ecobank client based in Muhanga District .PTP 670These are different Cambium devices that are connecting clients based in Kigali and Muhanga cities in Rwanda.

2 Likes

1 Like

The warrior of always PTP FSK

In the mountains of our beautifull Cali, Colombia.

1 Like

Force 180 afectado por una descarga atmosferica nunca encontramos la tapa frontalDique punta negra, San Juan , ArgentinaDique punta negra, San Juan , Argentina - Equipo Movil para competencia de ciclismo internacional

2 Likes