Post a Photo - Get a T-Shirt

R190W, BH 450, SM 450 and Force 200 ready for a single costumer deployment.

1 Like

How about the performance of the AP with the shielding? is a in-house development or where can be purchased?

@OMAR PALMA wrote:

How about the performance of the AP with the shielding?
is a in-house development or where can be purchased?

Hi Omar - if you're talking to me about our new tower, with the 2.4 and 5ghz sectors in shields...

...yes, those are something we designed and built in-house.  We had talked to RF Armor for over a year and they were always going to do shields - but never did.  So we worked with a local metal shaper shop here to do the CAD and build these shields ourselves.

As for performance difference with and without shields - they seem to work really well.  I haven't really had a chance to really do any stats both ways though. However, more F/B is better, more isolation is better - so my feeling is that it's better with shields.  However, my plan is to take one of older our AP's where we've been graphing MCS and errors, and to add a shield to a previously unshielded antenna... and then after a month or so of graphing with the shields, then I'll have before and after stats.

4 Likes

size M. My shipping address:

Shipping Address: 2A, Phan Thuc Duyen Streets, Ward 4, Tan Binh District
Company Name : SV Technologies JSC
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Postal Code: 700000
Name: Nguyen Hong Tien
Phone: +84903.815.780
E-mail: tien.nguyen@svtech.com.vn

1 Like

Cambium PTP radio from the Master Location in our SiteCambium PTP radio from the Slave Location in our Site

Our Site is one of the World largest Refinery Project Site under construction in Lagos, Nigeria.

My address is

Venkataraman Suresh

Block 5, Flat 5, Sapphire Garden

KM39, Lekki-Epe Expressway

Awoyaya, Ibeju District, Lagos State, Nigeria Postal code-105101

Near Green Springs School & 

Opp. to Hotel Jata International

1 Like

Test set up for -highly- modified Force 200 feeding 2 ePMP 1000i for furture micro pop installation.

1 Like

Would be nice if you can share the stats from before and after.
I'm try to sold the same project in my WISP, and if there's any succeed case to help to support the decision.

1 Like

@ninedd wrote:

@OMAR PALMA
..... my plan is to take one of older our AP's where we've been graphing MCS and errors, and to add a shield to a previously unshielded antenna... and then after a month or so of graphing with the shields, then I'll have before and after stats.

Yes!!! Please do so. I would love to see the results. I think you will see an increase in MCS levels from blocking RF from the opposite AP and opposite SM's (especially at 2.4Ghz). At the same time, I am leary of these shields for the fact that not only will they block RF from going back, they will also reflect and redirect RF going forward. This could (pronounced will) cause negative results in some situations as waves 180 degrees out of phase can cancel each other out and cause more issues than inadequate F/B. 

At any rate, I would love to see your results. 

1 Like

picture.jpg

2 Likes

#2 force 190 & #1 force 200 in a bell tower

2 Likes

A bell tower is perfect - and above the trees. What are you connecting?

1 Like

Dear team,

As of now i have configured lot of cambium device ePMP and PTP device also.

a historic link made by me 49 km air distance with a ePMP 1000 THROUGHPUT 80 mbps

lot of chalanges we have faced even we have success.

Thanks cambium epmp series device for a robost device.

1 Like

1 Like

#1 force 180 on the hotel rooftop

2 Likes

The photos below are from a project to supply broadband to the schools and clinics in the poorest parts of South Africa.

F200, ePMP1000 and ePMP450i at Celani School, rural Impendle, KZN, South AfricaTower at KwaNovuka, Impendle, KZN, South Africa

A small portion of the overall shipment

1 Like

Hi Ninedd, 

Please send the sizes, address and phone number to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com

Thank you!

Susan 

Hi Grrgto, 

Please send the size, address and phone number to susan.bojanoski@cambiumnetworks.com

Thank you!

Susan 

Force180 installed on 10ft mast (chain link fence top rail) 50ft up a tree. 

1 Like

90ft ROHN 25G built just for that 5Ghz Force200 perched on the very tip top.

Before they built the tower I did a drone survey to determine if it would work and how tall the tower would need to be.  The arrow is pointing at where our AP should be on a 100ft stand pipe water tank next to that big white 185ft water tank.  

The tower from the drone pic above.  The 5Ghz Omni in this pic had been replaced by 3 120° sectors at the time of the above pics.

1 Like

Epmp 2000 about tower and SM client.

1 Like