PPPoE issues

We recently pushed out 15.1.5 and immediately started having PPPoE issues.  The SMs are just plain bridges with routers behind them doing PPPoE.  Customers would not connect, so we rolled back the update.  Now we are finding customers have to power cycle to get back online.  

Anyone ran into this yet? So far the working theory is any traffic that is passing through a 450 along the path.

There was a PPPoE issue with 15.1.3 that was noted in this thread, but was corrected.  It should not be the same issue.  What version are you running now?

At this point, I am not aware of any PPPoE issues still open.   Have you tried the latest 15.2 Beta 4 that was released?

Matt- I need more info on this. We pushed out .5 to six aps yesterday. It seemed to work just fine. An hour after the updates people started dropping and could not connect. Oddly it included some on aps not upgrade including FSK. Trying to determine if the upgrade caused issues on the aps and bridge. My gut tells me something at the core got corrupted but the timing is odd. Downgrading did not resolve. Oddly, the number of subs who had issues, despite ap type, is almost equal to those SMs upgraded. 24 hours later and a broken network makes me a pissed off wisp. I work hard for subs don’t need stupid things to break it and send people running elsewhere. It’s either going to be a Cambium issue, MT issue or someone broke something. Downgrades didn’t resolve it.

@internetcom wrote:
Matt- I need more info on this. We pushed out .5 to six aps yesterday. It seemed to work just fine. An hour after the updates people started dropping and could not connect. Oddly it included some on aps not upgrade including FSK. Trying to determine if the upgrade caused issues on the aps and bridge. My gut tells me something at the core got corrupted but the timing is odd. Downgrading did not resolve. Oddly, the number of subs who had issues, despite ap type, is almost equal to those SMs upgraded. 24 hours later and a broken network makes me a pissed off wisp. I work hard for subs don’t need stupid things to break it and send people running elsewhere. It’s either going to be a Cambium issue, MT issue or someone broke something. Downgrades didn’t resolve it.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please send me the engineering.cgi or CNUT captures from few AP's and SM's, which were effected by the upgrade. 

My email id is balaji.grandhi@cambiumnetworks.com

Thanks,

Balaji