pppoe low speed with cambium

Hello everyone,
I’m noticing an annoying problem with using the pppoe client a sm Cambium (same issue with pmp430 e pmp100) with a terminator pppoe Mikrotik x86-based … if i keep the nat enabled on the canopy sm (with pppoe client on sm) I’ve lower speeds than what the radio channel of the antenna can handle … if I remove the nat and put the pppoe on the router or pc I have the maximum speed attainable by the link (all with the same user pppoe).
I tried changing mtu, mru, tcp mss clamping … some ideas?

thank you all

Have you checked the release notes? Something about this rings a bell… though it may just be other people with the same issue on this forum. This is one of the reasons we don’t depend on customer radios (of any brand!) actually terminating traffic.

salad wrote:
Have you checked the release notes? Something about this rings a bell... though it may just be other people with the same issue on this forum. This is one of the reasons we don't depend on customer radios (of any brand!) actually terminating traffic.

there are no issues on release notes ... i think that maybe something wrong in the nat of canopy ....

:(

Up :frowning:

spokke wrote:
Up :(

RESOLVED ... is a firmware 11.2 issue ... with 10.5 is working fine ...
a question for cambium :

major release firmware must introduce new features and improvements ? must not ?

Thank you

I have seen the same Problem with 11.2

Platzhirsch wrote:
I have seen the same Problem with 11.2

try to downgrade to 10.5 for me all is working fine ...