Do I need to wait for the new Canopy R8.0 before upgrading to Prizm 2.0?
Nope, I’m running Prizm2.0 right now
ahull wrote: Nope, I'm running Prizm2.0 right now
Are you using the integrated BAM with that?
Prizm has been handling my bandwidth and authentication for a couple of months now.
I’m still playing with the EMS side of Prizm. Not quite sure if I like it or not.