Problema dns cnpilot e501

Estou com um problema com um CNPilot E501 em que ele não conecta no cnmaestro, está configurado correto o IP e DNS, de dentro da interface ele pinga no Gateway mas não conecta no cnmaestro ou seja ele não conecta para a interface wan. Ele se encontra na versão 4.2-r15.
Já troquei dns, no primeiro dns name coloquei o ip do gateway e pelo que estou vendo ele está com problema na resolução de DNS e não consigo resolver esta questão. tenho outro do mesmo modelo na mesma versão que está funcionando normalmente. se alguém puder me dar alguma dica.

Google Translate

I have a problem with a CNPilot E501 in which it does not connect to cnmaestro, the IP and DNS is configured correctly, from within the interface it drips on the Gateway but does not connect to cnmaestro ie it does not connect to the wan interface. It is found in version 4.2-r15.
I’ve already changed dns, in the first dns name I put the ip of the gateway and from what I’m seeing it has a problem in DNS resolution and I can’t solve this issue. I have another one of the same model in the same version that is working normally. if anyone can give me any tips.

Hello @wasdigital ,

would you share a picture of the configurations made on network tab?

Would also share the subnet used in your local area network?

Sincerely yours,

Niragira Olympe