PTP sync into cnMaestro

our next PTP670 release will have cnMaestro supported, the target time is begining of 2018.

Also we will have a software release  shortly after PTP670 release for PTP650 with cnMaestro support as well.

Regards

Allen

When will PTP820 be supported in cnMaestro?

When will PTP800 be supported in cnMaestro?

Thanks

Unfortunately PTP 800 and PTP 820 products will not be supported in cnMaestro.

..Ram

Hi.

Is PTP670 already in sync with cnMaestro?

Regards

@ktmw wrote:

Hi.

Regards

No, not yet... but soon... very soon.

1 Like

@ktmw wrote:

Hi.

Regards

So the cnMaestro video I just watched HERE states that PTP650/670/700 support will be added in April of this year... HOWEVER... it appears that it will only support "onboarding" and "monitoring: dashboards, statistcs, and map"... so no firmware updates or config changes.

Yes in the first phase thats the plan.

Well, April 2018 has arrived - is the cnMaestro integration for the PMP670 still on track?

Yes work is in progress.

It appears the April goal for PTP670 support for cnMaestro has been missed.  Any idea how long we might still have to wait?

1 Like

Apologies for the delay. We had to re-align the release date so as to include other products in the release.

We should have support in early Q3.

The early Q3 projection for cnMaestro support for the 670 is fast approaching.  I need to make some purchasing decisions on the basis of this feature.  Is this projection still on track?  Specifically, are we still likely to see this integration/support arriving in July/August of 2018?

1 Like

i'm guessing it's not going to happen.  it's already 18 months past the original date they said it would come out.  any time i talk to them all i get is "it's coming out soon"   :(

Last week on partner event they said, that they are planning on releasing it this august.

Correct me if I heard wrong.

Hello,

We are working hard to support Cambium PTP products in cnMaestro. Using cnMaestro, users will be able to manage PTP 700s, PTP 670s and PTP 650s. It should be released in a couple of months.

Apologies for the delay. We had realign with priorities.

Best Regards,

Raghava

What about PTP500?

Thanks.

AnzeZ,

The PTP 500 will not be supported in the near-term.  

There is an intent to develop an SNMP-based monitoring feature as part of cnMaestro but this is not committed in the near term.  This feature would be required to provide monitoring of PTP devices other than the 650/670/700.

1 Like

We are really not happy that the promises about release date on this kept getting broken.   The dates were explicitly given on this forum by Cambium and we made decisions on product purchases based on those assurances.  Now we have key portions of our network that are not visible on cnMaestro.  The lame excuse about a product priority issue does not cut it.  It just says that PMP670 customers are not really a priority to Cambium.

The third quarter and the August dates have now also passed.

Please can someone from Cambium give us an accurate forecast of this feature.  We make decisions on this information.  Please.

1 Like

I looked through both sets of release notes for the PTP 670 that have been released since this comment and I can't find the cnMaestro agent.  Is it named differently or is it still being developed?

When will the next version of cnMaestro be released?