PTP550 chipset

Hi All,

We are having some questions about ptp550s chipset. does it have standart wifi chipset or not?

Thanks in advance

BR

Gürbay

Hi,
Yes, according to specification ac wave 2!
I have another q!
Is there anyone installed it yet ? Any reallife samples, eksperience, comparations for shering !

Gürbay,

Curiuous if you had a specific question or questions regarding functionality or performance that align with your question on the underlying SoC?  We use a variety of technologies in developing our solution but really focus on the value delivered to the network operator rather than highlighting what those discreet technologies are.  By your question I thought you might either be seeking specific capabilities or conversly have specific concerns.

Scott

2 Likes

Hi,

I use so many cambium core products or so many other brands, and I always trust Cambium. I have no concerns also, I don't need to re-trust cambium because I will always use.

Just one of my customer asks me because they are adding their tender technical specification sheet like they can not except any wifi chipset product. this is the new product and I can not know about the chipset and of course I can check it from here.

anyway, thanks in the meantime.

regards

Gürbay

1 Like

Gürbay,

Thank you for your confidence in Cambium - it is greatly appreciated!

I will reach out via email for some specific follow-up Q & A.

Scott