Put AUX ethernet in the same bridge as Wireless interface

Hi, i have a setup where i want to install a SM in a remote location, and use the secondary ethernet port to power a second radio in AP mode, to cover some customers in a shadow area. 

How can i configure the SM, so:

The primary ethernet port is behind the NAT, and will be used by the customer. 

The secondary ethernet port is bridged to the wireless interface, so i can hook an AP behind it and extend coverage to more customers. 

Regards!

The Aux Ethernet port on non-GPS sync is just another port of the same Ethernet as the primary Ethernet port and at this time there is no way at this time to configure them seperately.  We will consider it but currently there is no plan to seperate the two at this time.  

@Guilherme wrote:

Hi, i have a setup where i want to install a SM in a remote location, and use the secondary ethernet port to power a second radio in AP mode, to cover some customers in a shadow area. 

The secondary ethernet port is bridged to the wireless interface, so i can hook an AP behind it and extend coverage to more customers. 

Regards!

Guilherme,

Alternative, you could consider putting the SM in bridge mode in which case traffic from both ports will be bridged to the wireless interface.

Sakid

@Sakid Ahmed wrote:

@Guilherme wrote:

Regards!

Guilherme,

Alternative, you could consider putting the SM in bridge mode in which case traffic from both ports will be bridged to the wireless interface.

Sakid

Thanks, that's what we did, the drawback is that now we have an extra power supply and mikrotik box to worry about.

would have been nice to be able just to split the ethetnets tough.