R200 Call Waiting Caller ID?

How do you turn on call waiting caller ID? I cannot seem to find the setting.

Normal Caller ID works correctly, but when on a call, the call waiting Caller ID does not register.

Thank you - Chris

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

We need more information, please help us with following scenarios and let us knowin  which scenario caller ID does not get register.

ATA phone A,B,C are registered and connected to a SIP server and A,B on one cnPilot and C is another device then

Scenarios 1:

C calls A , A is ringing and A can see the called id of C on display and then A picks up the call and then B calls A and A will hear "beep" prompt tone for a little longer interval and after this beep sound A's LCD there is no display for B's incoming call while A was on call with C.

Scenarios 2:

C calls A, A is ringing and A can see the called id of C on display and then A picks up the call and then C puts A on hold and A is ready on hold and waiting for the call and time statistics are running but called id of C is not displayed on A.

Scenario 3:

C calls A , A is ringing and A can see the called id of C and then A picks up the call and A press hook switch to put C on hold and A is now dialling  B. Now B is ringing and we want to see A's called ID on B's LCD display.

@chandrasharma wrote:

We need more information, please help us with following scenarios and let us knowin  which scenario caller ID does not get register.

ATA phone A,B,C are registered and connected to a SIP server and A,B on one cnPilot and C is another device then... 

I have not tested any of the described scenarios. Scenario 1 is the closest, but not quite generic enough. 

Using your example structure, the scenario is this:

ATA phone A,B,C are registered and connected to a SIP server and A on one cnPilot and B,C are on other separate devices.

C calls A , A is ringing and A can see the called ID of C on the display and then A picks up the call and then B calls A and A will hear "beep" prompt tone for a little longer interval and after this beep sound A's LCD there is no display for B's incoming call while A was on call with C.

Thank  you - Chris

I found the setting. Call Waiting Caller ID (CWCID) is turned off by default. To turn it on, navigate to FXS1 (or FXS2) > Preferences. The setting for CWCID is near the bottom in the Miscellaneous. I changed it to "Enabled" and everything began functioning correctly. See attached.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this Information.