RADIUS filter-id attribute for WatchGuard SSO

Good afternoon,

We are trying to get RADIUS Single Sign On working on our WatchGuard M5600. It requires the RADIUS accounting message to include attribute 11 (filter-id). The Windows NPS (Network Policy Server) is passing this attribute to the E600 APs on Access-Accept, but the APs are not passing it back on Accounting-Request. What are we doing wrong?
Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Hi 

Greetings!!

Could you please share network diagram and packet capture taken on RADIUS server while observing the issue via email : pvsr.gupta@cambiumnetworks.com

Best Regards,

Gupta Bobby

Hi 

I have checked internally and found that we are currently not sending filter-id attribute in  Accounting-Request packet. I have raised an enhancement request to add it in our upcomming releases.

Best Regards,

Gupta Bobby

1 Like

Good afternoon,

We have this morning updated the firmware on all our e600 devices to 3.11.4.1-r3, and initial indications are that the RADIUS Accounting packets are still not sending the filter-id attribute. I realise that it has been a difficult year, but after 11 months, please can you give me an idea of when/if this may be implemented.
With much appreciation.