Re: Outdoor Antennas for ePMP 1000 2.4 GHz Hotspot Conversion?

Hi ,

Yes. we offer a 5dBi antenna that seals properly with the ePMP 1000 hotspot connectorized module. we've noticed that when other antennas are used, they may not sit flush and need special wrapping to make sure water does not get in. 

The ePMP 1000 hotspot antenna is available for either 2.4 Ghz or 5 GHz ePMP 1000 CSM . Recommend a pair of them per ePMP CSM module.

C024095D360A

A (single) 2.4 GHz 5 dBi dipole Antenna for the 2.4 GHz ePMP 1000 Hotspot AP

C005095D360A

A (single) 5 GHz 5 dBi dipole Antenna for the 5Ghz GHz ePMP 1000 Hotspot AP

Hope this helps,

Chetan

1 Like

where can i purchase these

Anyone that is currently carrying Cambium hotspot/WiFi products (Winncom, Streakwave, etc.) should have these. I did a bit of looking around and it's such a new product that no one has added those part numbers to inventory... furthermore, they might not even be shipping yet.

We’ve used the ubnt white omnis that come with the unifi system, they worked well and seem to seal OK, look a little odd though

@Chris_Bay wrote:
We've used the ubnt white omnis that come with the unifi system, they worked well and seem to seal OK, look a little odd though

I just happened to have an outdoor UniFi system indoors (so I swapped out the antennas with some spare indoor units). Thank you for the suggestion. 

I'll check into the official antennas, and probably try the RF Elements units if the official antenna cost is significantly more.