This article describes the recommended software versions for ePMP radios and to update the device radio software to take advantage of new software features and improvements.
- ePMP 1000, ePMP 2000, ePMP Force 100/110/130/180/190/200, ePMP Elevate – 802.11n
- ePMP 3000/3000L, Force 300 series PTP 550/550E – 802.11ac
Software upgrades may be issued via the radio web interface (Tools > Software Upgrade) or via cnMaestro (cloud.cambiumnetworks.com).
- ePMP 802.11n radios are compatible with ePMP 802.11ac radios only with 4.x software version or higher
- ePMP 802.11ac radios only support 4.x software versions or higher
It is recommended that AP and SM have the same software version:
|ePMP Force 110/130/180/190/200||4.6.1|
|ePMP Force 130||4.6.1|
|ePMP Force 300||4.6.1|
|ePMP Force 300-13L||4.6.1|
- For the GPS synchronized devices we must ensure both the Active and In-Active software
banks are upgraded to the same version.
The software files could be downloaded under ePMP section from the link below:
- For GPS Sync radio use ePMP-GPS_Synced-vX.X.tar.gz
- For non-GPS Sync radio use ePMP-NonGPS_Synced-vX.X.tar.gz
- For 802.11ac devices use ePMP-AC-vX.X.img
- The old software files are under Previous ePMP Files archive section on downloads page on support website, below is the link for reference:
- The release notes with stability and caveats could be found below