Release 4.4 keep ejecting SM's

Unfortunately, the problem of expulsion of part or all of SM 's continues (as it happens in version 3.5.6 and higher). Nothing works until a reboot is performed (with internal sync or GPS) We will be collecting a Technical Support File the next time it happens. (all hardware its pure epmp 2000 line, no mixed with AC)

Hello,

Could you please contact me at fedor.trutsko(at)cambiumnetworks(dot)com once you have more details?

Thank you.

Hello Fedor.

We have the same issue. Tomorrow I'll send U a Cambium support ticket number and give U more details.

@Sergey Polubkov wrote:

Hello Fedor.

We have the same issue. Tomorrow I'll send U a Cambium support ticket number and give U more details.

We are working on the issue.

We will have privat FW to test soon.

Im sorry for inconveniences. Your help with the fix verification would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Fedor! We have already opened a ticket, and sent the tech support files. We wait for the firmware to try. 

Best regards!

Chapex

Could you please ask Product Support Engineers to provide FW image for testing?
And let me know ticket number please.

Thank you.

HI Fedor

To confirm we are also experiencing this issue at a large festival ; ePMP3000 upgraded to 4.4 and now we have lost connectivity to SMs ( SMs appear down - but are connected and passing traffic ).  Can connect locally behind the SM, but not across the network , despite wired/wireless management being enabled.

SMS that were connected to the AP also now randomly display "Inavalid Wireless Key" and will no longer connect to the APS, despite connecting and working pre 4.4 upgrade.

Any work-arounds?

Fedor, the number request is 191692. I mentioned the test firmware. They was recommended that the technical support file, be that of an AP that does not have MCS fluctuations and module mostly in 15 (something quite difficult for my region, due to spectrum congestion)