Repair Shop for Canopy?

I seem to be very unimpressed with the availability of a repair shop for Canopy units. I have about 5 radios with junked ethernet and I cant find a place to get them fixed. Why should I junk a $950 AP or BH just because the $5 ethernet chip is bad! Can anyone help me?

jrich wrote:
I seem to be very unimpressed with the availability of a repair shop for Canopy units. I have about 5 radios with junked ethernet and I cant find a place to get them fixed. Why should I junk a $950 AP or BH just because the $5 ethernet chip is bad! Can anyone help me?

Welcome to the club!

See my rant in the suggestions forum:

http://www.canopywireless.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=275

Dan

Hello,

Store.Ezlinx.net 1-866-439-5469, specializes in the repair and sales of new and refurbished wireless equipment. We think that the following information will be helpful to you.

Motorola Canopy Sales:
We specialize in Wireless equipment such as Mortorola Canopy, Alvarion, Tranzeo, Trango, Cisco
and other wireless brands. We have an extensive inventory for sale, please contact us if interested.

Motorola Repair Services:
We will repair your broken equipment you choose your payment option:
Repair fee - ideal for one or two pieces of equipment. - Please call for quote.
Ship us your units, we will repair as many as we can and ship you back one half all repaired units and all the units that we were unable to repair.
This option is ideal for large and lots of broken equipment. Turn your dead assets into working assets for nothing more than shipping costs!

Consignment Sales:
Don’t have an outlet to sell your wireless equipment you don’t need or use? With our high growing reputation we can sell your equipment for you in a very quick period of time.

We also purchase working and non-working units if you have access to inventory please contact us at 1-866-439-5469 or by email at sales@ezlinx.net

Also be sure to check out our online store at http://store.ezlinx.net for several brands of wireless equipment such as Mortorola Canopy, Alvarion, BreezeCom, Trango, Tranzeo, Cisco.