Reverse the elevation of a Ubiquiti device.

Good afternoon. I would like to know the procedure to reverse the elevation of a Ubiquiti device. Thank you so much.

TFTP Ubiquiti firmare to it:  https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/204911324-airMAX-How-to-Reset-Your-Device-with-TFTP-Firmware-Recovery

2 Likes

That is correct.  The Elevate software stores it's information in a different device partition, so reverting back to UBNT software should restore the old UBNT configuration as well.

@rodesvera wrote:

Good afternoon. I would like to know the procedure to reverse the elevation of a Ubiquiti device. Thank you so much.

Once unit is elevated, you can put oryginal UBNT firmware back to the unit through web interface. Unfortunatelly, we have a bug in elevate software 4.4.x that prevents to do so directly. So you can downgrade unit to 3.5.6 elevate firmware first, and you'll be able to push oryginal UBNT firmware - the before elevation configuration will be there. All the process you can run over the air.

2 Likes

dont work... says "Error. Unpack failed - Damaged or wrong package format. Please ensure software package is not corrupted. Please use ePMP Elevate image for XW platform."  when send the UBNTXW-3.5.6-elevate file...

Hello @rivaldinho,

I think you are using a wrong file. Try with this one: 3.5.6