RF interfeance

I have been having some problems lately with customer just losing the link up with my APS. So i would change the freqancy and they would come back up but i would lose some of my other customers. Does anyone have any suggestions on this matter? I am using 5.7 and also using prism. My SM’s are using 8.1.5.1.

The SM’s are probably too close to the noise floor.

Copy/Paste the SM sessions page from the AP into a post.

I have tried moving them all over the house and get the same thing it would work if i change the frequncy but if i go back it stop workig. Could it be cause i am using 8.1.5.1?

Site Name :
Software Version : CANOPY 8.1.5.1
Software Boot Version : CANOPYBOOT 3.0
FPGA Version : 041006 (DES Sched) P9
Session Timeout: 0, AirDelay 131 (approximately 1.22 miles (6419 feet))
Session Count: 28, Reg Count 54, Re-Reg Count 64
RSSI (Avg/Last): 419/418 Jitter (Avg/Last): 6/5 Power Level (Avg/Last): -81/-81
Sustained Uplink Data Rate (SM): 128 (kbit)
Uplink Burst Allocation (SM): 768 (kbit)
Sustained Downlink Data Rate (SM): 384 (kbit)
Downlink Burst Allocation (SM): 768 (kbit)
Low Priority Uplink CIR (SM): 0 (kbps) Low Priority Downlink CIR (SM): 0 (kbps)
Rate : VC 30 Rate 1X/1X

High Jitter and Re-Reg counts lead me to suspect your signal is too low (-81)

Are you using a reflector? If not, are you trying to go through trees?

You might look at using Stingers from Wireless Beehive.

I am only 1.22 miles away and have a great shot to the tower. The power used to be good untill about 1 week ago when i lost the signal, my jitter used to be good also. i have tried it with a stinger and i get the samething. my jitter jumps all over the place and my power level is high.

Jerry any other suggestions?

You might try disableing the AIR LINK SECURITY and the Downlink Broadcast encryption. Might help the SM’s stay registered. However, your AP won’t be secure any more.

You may also want to do a spectrum analysis and also go into alignment mode to see if anyone else in your area is running Canopy gear in the same Freq band.

I would look into adding some height to the clients installation. Tree’s are killer, If memory serves me the 5.8 wave length is only about 2inchs long so tree’s are really going to impact the performance

Interference.