Setting SM settings in "bulk"

I'd like to be able to select all of the SM's in the list and add a reflector, rather than going one by one.  I'm plotting a deployment and given the distances involved, every SM is just getting a reflector, end of story.

Is there a way to do this?  I swear there was the last time I used the program, but that was long enough ago that I maybe my dreaming turned into fact in my head... D:

Hi Steven,

You can edit multiple items in any of the table views, for instance the PMP Links page or the Links to Subscriber Modules table on the Access Point page.

• Right-click on the column headings and ensure that the "SM Antenna" column is visible.
  • Select the rows that you want to edit.
  • Right-click in one of the selected "SM Antenna" cells and  choose the "Edit SM Antenna" command.
  • Choose the reflector option and all of the SMs will update.

You can find more information in the user guide. Look for "Edit multiple links" in the Index.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Andy

2 Likes

Perfect.  I knew there was something I was missing.  I even saw that in the guide but I think you explained it better than that picture.  Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Steven, Remember to click on "Accept as Solution" if the post helped solve your problem!