SMS Gupshup Template Configuration
This document describes how to configure SMS Gupshup on cnMaestro.
Configuration on CnMaestro:
- Create the Guest Access Portal in cnMaestro
- Enable SMS authentication
- Select SMS Gupshup as SMS Gateway Provider
- Provide Username and Password obtained from SMS Gupshup
- Sender ID: This field is optional. This will allow user to send SMS through the ID which he chooses
- Country Code: We can select the country code which we want the OTPs to be sent
- OTP Template: The OTP template should include “%code% “as displayed in the sample text. %code% will be replaced by the OTP code in the SMS.
Example for OTP template:
- This is your OTP %code%
- Your OTP is %code%. Please don’t share
1. %code% can be inserted anywhere in the string. But %code% is must to include.
2. In case of transactional SMS Gupshup account, customer has to get an approval from SMSGupshup for the template. Template MUST include %code%.
3. Template format needs to be same on both cnMaestro and Gupshup Account.